-Website user— a person who came to the website www.mansen-store.com without the purpose of placing an order.
-User— an individual, a website visitor who accepts the terms of the Agreement and wants to place orders in the online store www.mansen-store.com
- Customer— a user who placed an order in the online store www.mansen-store.com — "Mansen"LLC (PSRN 1186658043440, TIN 6670468652, location: Russia, 620075, Yekaterinburg, ul. Pervomayskaya, 15, of. 1201).
-The seller— www.mansen-store.com "Mansen" LLC.
-Online store— a website owned by Mansen LLC, located on the Internet at www.mansen-store.com , where the products, as well as the terms of payment and delivery of products to customers are presented.
- Website— www.mansen-store.com.
- Product— shoes, clothing, accessories and other products offered for sale on the website.
- Order— the buyer’s properly completed request for the purchase and delivery to the address specified by the buyer / by pick-up of products selected on the website.
- The Seller sells products through the online store mansen-store.com.
- By ordering products through the online store, the user agrees with the terms of products sale set out below (further— the terms of products sale). In case of disagreement with the User agreement (further-the Agreement / Public offer) the user must immediately stop using the service and leave the website mansen-store.com.
- These terms of products sale, as well as information about the product provided on the website, are a public offer in accordance with article 435 and paragraph 2 of article 437 of the Russian Federation Civil code.
- The agreement may be changed by the seller unilaterally without notifying the user/buyer.
- The Public offer is recognized as accepted by the website visitor / buyer from the moment of the visitor’s registration on the website, placing an order by the buyer without authorization on the website, as well as from the moment of accepting the buyer’s order by phone specified in the CONTACTS section of the website.
- A retail purchase and sale agreement is considered to be concluded from the moment when the seller issues the buyer a cash or commodity receipt or other document confirming payment for the products.
- By informing the seller your e-mail and phone number, the website visitor/user/ buyer agrees to the use of these means of communication by the seller, as well as by third parties engaged in with the purpose of fulfilling obligations to website visitors/users/customers, with the purpose of sending promotional and informational messages containing information about discounts, upcoming and current promotions and other events of the seller, about the product delivery, as well as other information, directly related to the fulfillment of the buyer's obligations under this public offer.
- When placing an order, the user/ buyer agrees that the seller may assign the performance of the Contract to a third party, while remaining responsible for its performance.
- All rights and obligations under the Agreement concluded with the user arise directly from the seller. Accepting this agreement, the buyer fully understands and agrees that in case of entering into a contract with the seller other than www.mansen-store.com, www.mansen-store.com it is not a part of the specified agreement and does not bear any obligations related to its execution, except for the ones that are provided by this public offer.
- Within the Order www.mansen-store.com provides the information support of the Agreement concluded by the user and seller.
- You can place an order in the online store www.mansen-store.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for periods of routine maintenance or technical failures.
- The addresses and operating hours of order pick-up points where refunds can be made are available on the website www.mansen-store.com in the "Returns" section.
- The subject of this Agreement is to allow the user to purchase products, presented in the catalog of the online store at www.mansen-store.com for personal, family, home and other needs not related to business activities.
- This Agreement applies to all types of products and services presented on the website, as long as such offers with a description are present in the catalog of the online store.
Registration on the site
- Registration on the website is carried out on the "Registration» page.
- Registration on the website is not mandatory for placing an order.
3. www.mansen-store.com is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the user during registration.
4. The user undertakes not to disclose the username and password specified by the user during registration to third parties. If the user has any suspicions about the security of their username and password or the possibility of their unauthorized use by third parties, the user undertakes to immediately notify www.mansen-store.com by sending the appropriate email to: email@example.com
5. Communication/Contact of the user and the call center operators / managers, other representatives of www.mansen-store.com and other sellers should be based on the principles of generally accepted morality and communication etiquette. It is strictly forbidden to use obscene words, swearing, insulting expressions, as well as threats and blackmail, regardless of what form and to whom they were addressed.
The goods and terms of purchase
1. In case the ordered products are out of stock, the seller has the right to exclude a specified product from the order / cancel the customer's order, notifying the buyer by sending a message to the address specified by the buyer during registration (or by call of www.mansen-store.com Call-center’s operator).
2. In case of cancellation of the fully or partially prepaid order, the cost of the canceled product is returned by the seller to the buyer in the way the product was paid for.
3. The Customer's order is processed in accordance with the procedures specified on the website in the "How to order" section.
4. The buyer is fully responsible for providing incorrect information that causes the inability of the seller to properly fulfill its obligations to the buyer.
5. After placing an order on the website, with information about the expected delivery date is provided to the buyer by sending an email to the address specified during registration, or by phone. The Manager that serves this order specifies the details of the order and agrees on the delivery date, which depends on the availability of the ordered products in the store and the time required for processing and delivery of the order.
6. The expected date of transfer of the order to the delivery Service is notified to the buyer by the manager by email or during the follow-up call to the buyer.
- The methods and approximate delivery times for products sold by Mansen-store are indicated on the website in the "delivery" section. Specific delivery times can be agreed by the buyer with the Call-center operator when confirming the order.
- The buyer agrees that the delivery area of the products may be limited.
- The order is delivered to the buyer or a third party specified in the order as the recipient (further, the buyer and the third party are referred as the "Recipient"). If it is not possible to receive an order paid in cash by the above-mentioned persons, the order may be handed over to a person who can provide information about the order (number of the order and/or full name of the recipient), and pay the full cost of the order to the courier.
- In order to avoid cases of fraud, as well as to fulfill the obligations specified in paragraph 5. of this Agreement, when delivering a prepaid order, the courier has the right to request a document proving the identity of the recipient, as well as to specify the type and number of the document provided by the recipient on the receipt for the order. The seller guarantees the confidentiality and protection of the recipient's personal data (section 9).
- The risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the product passes to the buyer from the moment the order is delivered to him and the recipient of the order signs the documents confirming the delivery of the order. In case of non-delivery of the order, the seller will reimburse the cost of the pre-paid order and delivery in full after receiving confirmation of the loss of the order from the delivery service.
- The cost of delivery for each order is calculated automatically based on the region and delivery method, as well as (if necessary) the payment form, and is indicated on the website at the last stage of ordering, or can be specified by calling the manager of the Mansen-store call center.
- The Seller's obligation to deliver the products to the buyer is considered fulfilled at the time of delivery of the products by courier to the recipient or receipt of the products by the recipient at the post office or at a pre-agreed place of delivery of the order (including at the pick-up point).
- In case of return of the delivered products via the transport company, due to the presence of claims to the products, the recipient must attach the following documents to the returning products:
- application for a refund;
- a copy of the report on detected nonconformities;
- a copy of the payment receipt;
- a copy of the shipment inventory;
- return form
- When accepting an order from a courier, the recipient has the right to inspect the delivered product and check it for compliance with the declared quantity, assortment and completeness of the product. If there are no claims to the delivered products, the recipient signs the "order delivery form" or other similar document provided by the courier, and pays for the order (in the absence of a 100% prepayment). The signature in the delivery documents indicates that no claims have been made against the products by the recipient and the seller has fully and properly fulfilled its obligation to transfer the products.
- Time spent by couriers delivering the product to the recipient's address is limited to 15 minutes.
- To specify the date, time, and, if necessary, the delivery route, contact the manager who contacts the customer to confirm the order. Call-center employees and specialists of www.mansen-store.com undertake to provide all possible assistance and take all possible measures to provide the buyer with the necessary information related to the order.
Payment for products
- The price of the product sold in the online store is indicated in rubles of the Russian Federation.
- The price of the product is indicated on the website. If the price of the ordered product is incorrect, the seller informs the buyer about this in order to confirm the order at the corrected price or cancel the order. If it is impossible to contact the buyer, this order is considered to be canceled. If the order was paid, the seller returns the money to the Buyer in the same way as it was paid.
- The price of the product on the website can be changed by the seller unilaterally. However, if the product has already been ordered by the buyer, the price will not be changed.
Features of payment for products using bank cards:
1. In accordance with the regulation of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation "on the issue of bank cards and on transactions made using payment cards" dated 24.12.2004 No. 266-P, bank card transactions are performed by the cardholder or an authorized person.
2. Bank card transactions are authorized by the bank. If the bank has reason to believe that the transaction is fraudulent, the bank has the right to refuse to perform this operation. Fraudulent transactions with bank cards fall under article 159 of the criminal code of the Russian Federation.
3. In order to avoid cases of various types of misuse of bank cards when paying, all orders placed on the website and prepaid by bank card are checked by the seller. In order to verify the identity of the owner and their eligibility to use the card, the seller has the right to require the buyer to present an identity document.
4. www.mansen-store.com has the right to provide discounts on products and set a bonus program. The types of discounts, bonuses, the procedure and conditions for accrual are determined by the sellers themselves and can be changed unilaterally.
5. When conducting marketing activities that involve the investment of any objects in accordance with the customer's order, the delivery of these attachments is carried out at the expense of the buyer. In order to refuse an attachment, the buyer must contact the customer service.
6. An order is considered incomplete if the buyer has informed about the change in the purchase decision before the order is assembled in the store. If the buyer informs the seller about this after the order has been assembled in the store, the order is considered rejected.
7. www.mansen-store.com has the right to make a decision to block the payment method for the buyer "Upon receipt", with regard to the products sold by www.mansen-store.com
8. However, if it has been established that the buyer, for whom the payment terms were set "when ordering the product", uses another account to order the product under different payment terms ("upon receipt"), the payment terms "when ordering the product" may also be set for this account. Matching part of registration data or other information on www.mansen-store.com to include the account to the appropriate person is sufficient to determine if the account entity is related to the person for whom payment terms "When ordering the goods" are set.
9. The buyer has the right to contact the support service at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to allow using the payment method "on receipt". The decision on the application is made by the company within five business days, after the buyer will be notified to by email via e-mail address specified in the order application.
10. These provisions are not a manifestation of discrimination, not intended to infringe on the rights guaranteed by the legislation of the Russian Federation to consumers, but the provisions are aimed at reducing the losses of Mansen-store from the actions of buyers.
Return of goods and money
- The return of products sold by Mansen-store is carried out in accordance with the conditions specified on the website in the "Returns" section.
Return of goods of proper quality
- The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered product at any time before receiving it, and after receiving the product — within 7 days, not counting the day of purchase.
- If the buyer refuses the product in accordance with paragraph 7.2.1.the seller returns the cost of the returned product to the buyer, except for the seller's expenses related to the delivery of the returned product, within 10 days from the date of receipt of the returned product at the seller's store, together with the buyer's completed application for a refund.
- If at the time of the buyer's request a similar product is not available for sale, the buyer has the right to refuse to perform this Agreement and demand a refund of the amount paid for the specified product. The seller must return the amount of money paid for the returned product. Please note that the refund depends on the speed of processing the transaction by your bank and can take up to 30 banking days.
Return of Goods of poor quality:
- A product of poor quality is a product that does not correspond to the description on the website.
- The appearance and completeness of the product, as well as the completeness of the entire order, can be checked by the recipient at the time of delivery of the product.
- When delivering the products, the buyer signs the delivery receipt in the column: "Order accepted, complete set, no claims to the quantity and appearance of the products," or in another similar document issued by the transport company, in the column providing for the buyer to put a mark on the absence of claims to the completeness and quantity of the products.
- If the Buyer was given a product of improper quality and it was not agreed in advance by the seller, the buyer has the right to use the provisions of article 18 " Rights of the consumer when defects are found in the product" of the law on consumer protection.
- Claims for a refund of the amount paid for the product are subject to satisfaction within 10 days from the date of presentation of the corresponding claim (article 22 of the Law of the Russian Federation "Protection of consumer rights"). Please, note that the refund depends on the speed of processing the transaction by your bank and can take up to 30 banking days.
- The refund is made by returning the cost of the paid product to the bank card. The method must be specified in the appropriate field of the product return request.
- The seller is not responsible for any damage caused to the buyer as a result of improper use of products purchased in the online store.
- The seller is not responsible for the content and functioning of external websites.
Privacy and information protection
- The buyer’s / User's personal data is processed in accordance with the Federal law "on personal data" No. 152-Federal law.
- When registering on the website, the user provides the following information: last name, first name, contact phone number, email address, and delivery address.
- By providing your personal data to the seller, the website visitor/ user/ buyer agrees with the personal data to be processed by the seller, including for the purpose of fulfilling the seller's obligations to the website visitor/user/ buyer within the framework of this Public offer, the seller's promotion of products and services, conducting electronic and sms surveys, monitoring the results of marketing campaigns, customer support, organizing the delivery of products to customers, obtaining consumer credit from the seller's partner company, conducting prize draws among website visitors/users'/ buyers, control of visitor’s/user's/ buyer’s satisfaction, as well as the quality of services provided by the seller.
- Personal data processing is understood as any action( operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change) extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need for it arose during the performance of obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- The seller has the right to send informational messages, including advertising messages, to the user's/ customer's e-mail and mobile phone, with his consent, expressed by performing actions that uniquely identify this subscriber and allow us to reliably establish his will to receive the message. The buyer / user has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing Mansen-store of their refusal by sending a corresponding application to the seller's email address: email@example.com Service messages informing the user/ buyer about the order and its processing stages is sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the user/buyer.
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data is carried out by sending a corresponding application to the seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The seller receives information about the IP address of www.mansen-store.com website’s user. This information is not used to identify the user.
- The seller is not responsible for the information provided by the user/ buyer on the website in a publicly accessible form.
- The seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the user/buyer. At the same time, the seller undertakes to: prevent unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations and / or transfer it to third parties who are not directly related to the execution of orders, in accordance with paragraph 4 of article 16 of the Federal law "On information, information technologies and information protection".
Validity of the Public offer
This Public offer comes into force from the moment of its acceptance by the website user/ buyer, and is valid until the withdrawal of the acceptance of the Public offer.
- The seller may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and obligations arising from its relationship with the buyer to third parties.
- The online store and the services provided may be temporarily partially or completely unavailable due to maintenance or other work, or for any other technical reasons. Mansen-store technical service has the right to periodically carry out the necessary preventive or other work with or without prior notification of buyers.
- The relationship between the user/ buyer and seller is controlled by the provisions of Russian law.
- In case of any questions or complaints from the user/buyer has the right to contact the seller by phone or in any other available way.
- A court's invalidation of any provision of this Agreement does not invalidate the remaining provisions.